If you want to find out what customers really think about your brand or its products and services, one of the best ways is to create and publish a feedback form. By posing the right questions, you can gain insights into how satisfied your customers are, what problems they may have, and what you can do to help them out.
Normally a feedback form will contain lots of different types of elements, including rating scales, multiple-choice answers, checkboxes, and more. More importantly every feedback form or satisfaction survey will need to be purpose-built and that can be tricky – unless you use AidaForm Online Form Builder.
Easily Create a Feedback Form
Instead of forcing you to write or edit code that you barely understand, AidaForm will let you create a feedback form using its graphical interface. It will take care of the technical aspects of the form behind the scenes, and leave you to focus on designing the form that you want.
Due to its intuitive approach you should be able to easily create a feedback form using AidaForm by following a few simple steps:
- Sign-in to the members’ area in AidaForm using your free account. If you haven’t already registered for one, you can do so at any time.
- Click on the ‘Create a Form’ button and select a template. The Basic templates will have several fields, but if you want to fully customize your form you could select a Blank template instead.
- Add fields to your form in the Form Editor by dragging and dropping them into place in the right order. In AidaForm you will have a wide range of fields to choose form, each of which will be automatically set up once you add it. If necessary you can customize the blocks in the field’s settings.
- Apply a theme in the Form Designer to alter the appearance of your form. Each theme can be edited to use custom fonts and colors, and the changes will be applied across the entire feedback form to make it look uniform.
- Click on the ‘Publish’ button to publish the feedback form by selecting one of the options provided. If you generate a direct link you can share it on social media or via email, whereas if you generate the embed code you can just copy and paste it onto your website.
That is really all that is required to create a feedback form in AidaForm, and you should be done in a couple of minutes at most.
Manage and Analyze the Feedback
In addition to making it easy to create feedback forms, AidaForm will also help you to manage and analyze the feedback that you collect from your form.
If you want it will send you a notification every time someone submits a response to your form, and you can check the web interface to view submissions individually. It is also possible to analyze trends and statistics in the web interface using the convenient data visualizations that are present.
On top of that AidaForm has several integrations that you could take advantage of. In particular you could export the data via Google Sheets, use MailChimp’s autoresponder services, or connect it with other apps via Zapier.
Suffice to say if you use AidaForm you’ll be able to not only create exactly the type of feedback forms that you need – but also take full advantage of the data that you collect from them. If you are still unsure you should try it out, and after seeing what it can do for yourself you should be convinced.