When I was looking for a headset for my little sister’s new Galaxy tab 2 in Tunjungan Plaza, Surabaya a month ago, a seller recommended me a cheap headset from Jabra. And I bought it without a doubt, I did it because I have posted many products from Jabra in this blog. And now I want to show you something new from Jabra again. The company has launched its stylish summer collection which includes fashionable CLIPPER models in trendy colours. Its the perfect amalgamation of fashion and technology.
The nifty, chic Jabra CLIPPER™ with its built-in microphone attaches to clothing or bag-strap and can connect via Bluetooth to a smart phone and a tablet simultaneously. With its Multiuse™ technology, Jabra CLIPPER™ users on the move can enjoy the freedom of listening to their music, multimedia and managing their voice-calls with a single set of headphones or earphones.
Key Specifications of Jabra CLIPPER™:
- Bluetooth 2.1, including EDR, A2DP and AVRCP
- Clip-on wearing style
- Colors: Tangerine Tango, Turquoise, New Pink, White, Black
- US Military Grade Rain and Shock protection
- Talk/Music time – up to 6 hours; standby time – up to 8 days
- Dimensions = 4.8 cm (L) x 1.65 cm (W) x 2.55 cm (H)
- Weight = 20 grams
- Noise-blocking Stereo Ear buds
- AC charger