Samsung Electronics today introduced the Galaxy S (Model: GT-I9000) smart phone at the International CTIA Wireless 2010. The Galaxy S will be available in Europe, North America, Latin America, Australia, and Asia soon. Powered by a 1 GHz application processor, the Android-powered Galaxy S also features a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen.
Other Key Features
- Daily Briefing: Offers instant access to weather, news, stocks, and the scheduler.
- All Share: Enables inter-device connectivity via DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) technology.
- Home Cradle: Enables use as a digital photo frame, table clock, calendar, and music station.
- Write and go: Jot down an idea first and later decide on a format such as SMS/ MMS, email, calendar or memo.
- Swype: Provides fast and easy way to input text on screen while on-the-move.
- ThinkFree: Apps to view and edit Microsoft Office 2007 documents.
- Smart Alarm: Wakes up with a natural alarm sound and automatically turned-on display light.