Companies are confronted with multifaceted dedicated server web hosting options on running their businesses online. Some would opt for shared hosting because of its affordable costs but resources though are shared with other sites which could relatively affect site performance. For instance, if your neighboring sites are running spam or porn sites then your site performance can be directly affected as well. If you are one of the many brands needing that virtual presence which is yours on an exclusive benchmark, then you would choose to buy a dedicated server to propel your business success online.
5 benefits when you buy a dedicated server
- Maximizes site performance and security. You are guaranteed of enhanced uptime when you buy a dedicated server for your site. Uptime is vital to business success as it can make or break any business. Shared hosting is most often used for low- to medium-traffic sites; but if you receive voluminous traffic, then a dedicated server ought to be the best fit.
- Exclusivity on server resources. You can exhaust full resources off a single server with the use of a dedicated server web hosting more than any types of servers available. Websites that could be cramming up the server and RAM won’t affect the performance of your site. Spikes in terms of bandwidth and bad scripts will not slow down your site as well.
- You get a unique IP address. Having a dedicated server web hosting means that you get your own unique address as compared to shared hosting wherein you share IP address with other sites. You need to have a dedicated IP address to strengthen the security of your site especially if you are running an e-commerce site that needs SSL for processing of credit card payments.
- Flexibility in customization. When you buy a dedicated server, you get flexibility in terms of features that are right for your business needs. You are not just limited to the software applications and environment that are already pre-loaded on a shared server. You can easily configure a dedicated server in accord to the platform and software that you need.
- Less overhead operational costs. Go low-cost when you are buying a server. If you opt for a dedicated hosting provider, you get full access of a server without having to handle the costs and maintenance of server equipment. This in turn increases your ROI while you reduce overhead costs.
There is indeed a dedicated server web hosting option to fit any budget and business needs. Shared hosting is said to be the most practical and cheapest way to run a business empire online; but if you think in terms of huge profit, you will find that you get to maximize your business potential with a huge stream of traffic when you buy a dedicated server.